Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random Thoughts

Less than thirty days we are about to celebrate the Christmas day. After 4 years not celebrating Christmas in the Philippines, this time will be different I will be spending my Christmas in my homeland.What makes it more special is the thought that I'm celebrating with my 6 month old then baby girl. It feels good and I'm really excited. Having our baby for 2 years of waiting is such a wonderful Christmas gift. I couldn't askanything more for myself this Christmas except for good health and realization of my Vision Board.


So what's your Christmas wish? This is the time to ponder and make  some list on what to share with others. This is the time to be  creative and innovative for the season of joy. I have a very long list so I should start it rolling now...

Until then .. just visiting my blog :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment